Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Well, I'm finally doing it, I'm starting a new blog! I've been wanting to start a new blog for a while now, but I guess I just wasn't sure where to start. I got so behind on my last blog, I feel like I have a million things to cover. So instead, I will start with today!

Happy Valentine's Day! Although I wasn't able to spend the day with my valentine, (because he's in North Dakota working), it was still such a great day! I guess I've never really been one to "pout" over not having a valentine, instead I like to celebrate how much I love all of my friends and family, and how blessed I am to have so many love me back! Plus today we had a cookie exchange at work, and that will cure ANY loneliness!

And so now is the time that I update you on our most exciting new adventure... THE BABY!!! I'm now 23 weeks along, and our baby boy is doing great! The doctor says he's measuring exactly on schedule, and his heartbeat is strong! We went and had our sonogram a few weeks ago, and everything looks great. Although baby was being very stubborn and was not wanting to move so we could get a good profile shot. Finally though, at the very end, we caught a profile, and it was so worth the moving from side to side and waiting! We still don't officially have a name picked out, but we're working on it! And just this week, the baby has starting kicking (and punching) hard enough to make my belly dance! I love waking up and just watching my belly move around. I'm so excited to meet him! Only 17 weeks left!



The disaster in the kitchen after baking the cookies!















The delicious cinnamon roll sugar cookies!






















 

Our  little table of goodies at the cookie exchange.


















 
I've been a bit reluctant to post pictures of my pregnant belly. I guess because I didn't want to be one of those annoying mothers-to-be that was posting a new belly photo every week. But I've decided that I do want to be one of those annoying mothers-to-be! I love my little belly, so while I don't have a recent photo of my belly yet, I have one from about 3 weeks ago when I was 20 weeks. Here goes nothing!!



 



















Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, maybe i can get this right! I'm so excited that you started a blog! I started one over the summer! scharmanavenue.blogspot.com How exciting! Your preggo belly looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete