Wednesday, March 30, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Well, this St. Patty's day wasn't as exciting as my past few St. Patty's days! Obviously all I wanted was a cold green beer, but instead I had cake and pizza and root beer. We had a fun little birthday party at work for all of the March birthdays. It was so much fun, and Dene picked out some delicious treats!






















RE/MAX Associates staff girls... We're pretty attractive!!

The delicious Rainbow Cake.... yum!


My belly is getting pretty heavy, so the girls were helping me hold it up!




Our little office party was a lot of fun, and considering I couldn't exactly go out and celebrate with everybody else that night, it made it fun for me to have a nice little celebration with everybody! Plus I got a little break from work, which I can't complain about!

No comments:

Post a Comment