Sunday, October 9, 2011

Overload

 I think this is the only thing I could name this post because it is going to be an overload of photos and activities since my last post! My laptop got a virus, (that will teach me a lesson not to renew my virus protection!), so I'll be pretty much dumping a whole bunch of stuff into this post!


Big boy outfit for the aquarium!


We took buddy to the aquarium for his first time! I was really excited, but was prepared for him not being able to really enjoy it, I mean lets be honest, at only a few months old he had no idea what was going on! But I was pleasantly surprised when we got there, and realized that there are tons of bright colors and neon lights everywhere. He actually loved looking at everything and discovering all the new things he had never seen before!





Buddy on the froggy... and can you spot the bull frog??!!

I can't lie, it was nice for Duke and I to be able to get out of the house and do something out of the ordinary also! We really had a great time together, and it was fun seeing all the new attractions they had there. Especially the penguins! We also watched an anaconda eat a guinhea pig. It was interesting for about 2 seconds, then I was ready to go! I think Duke really enjoyed it though. (That must be a dude thing!)


Alligators, sting rays, electric eels & driving the "boat"!























I can't wait for him to be big enough to run around the aquarium grinning from ear to ear, unable to contain his excitement for each new creature & critter he discovers there! But for now, I will enjoy every moment of him being a little baby, and I'll love his excitement for colors and bright lights, and my heart will be full being able to have these moments with my boys!
* * * * * * * *
ATTENTION: The following is yet another "first" and a milestone in our litte buddy's life! His first time eating cereal!! It was hilarious... and a mess!

He was NOT happy at first!

We learned our lesson... we were going to have to feed him his cereal, before he thought he was going to waste away! It took a few minutes before he realized that what he was eating was food. Once he realized that, he just wanted to eat it as fast as possible. This posed a problem for him, though... he had no idea what the blue plastic thing was that we kept putting in his mouth. And he would move his little tongue in and out of his mouth, which ended up pushing more food out, than shoveling it in! It sure made for some really cute pictures though...



Bottom right... sexy face!
Oh I just love this one!


Okay, I promise that's it for the eating photos... I just couldn't choose!!
* * * * * * * *
 Tiuke is rolling over and cooing, and is getting closer and closer every day to crawling. He's just over 4 months old. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. I'm so thankful to be able to be a stay-at-home mom so I don't have to miss a single moment of my little buddy growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment